Sunday, September 15, 2013

Challenge #46

I'm not sure about everyone else's weather out there, but here in Michigan, we've had a 30 degree change in less than 3 days.  We literally had a high of 95 on Wednesday and a high of 63 on Friday.  Welcome to Fall for those that live in the Northeast of the US.

I can't believe we are already half way through September.  With that being said, the 15th brings another great color challenge.


The twist is to:
Use Texture
We also have a great sponsor for September.  They are generous and offered up a $20 gift certificate to their store.  Be sure to check them out to show our support!

Nani ke Ola Scrapbooking

We have another guest designer from Nani ke Ola Scrapbooking.

Thandar Aye




And we also have great designs by our Design Team.

Lynn

 

Jenni Calma


Lisa Haiss



Pam Pritzl



Have a great day!

Oh, and be on the lookout for our next DT call.  It's right around the corner...



7 comments:

  1. Loving what everyone created for this challenge!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this color scheme so much! The design team ROCKED it and the use of texture - I love all of your beautiful layouts. And thank you, Thandar, for guest designing for us. Your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors for this challenge! The layouts are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have stumbled upon this challenge blog! Great colour scheme! I'm excited to be the first one up for #46! You can bet I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to re-post my submission as Blogger ate my original post. Please come back and leave me a comment. The other comment is gone now. Booooo. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS